It has been quite a day, to say in the least.
I had an awful morning. To make a long story short, I wasted an hour and a half waiting at the SDEC (same day emergency clinic) to be seen then left because I needed to eat and get Dillon shortly after. I was told 15 minutes by the trolley guy who was supposed to come get me and take me to my car since it was parked about 3/4 a mile away...all uphill, well over 100 steps. Let me tell you what, that 15 minutes turned into over 30 minutes and I gave up and made the hike to my car. The entire time I was climbing the stairs, I watched for the trolley van and it never drove by. It took me about 15-20 minutes to go from the entrance of the hospital to my car. Once I got there I sat down and cried my eyes out.
The afternoon was much better. I got a 52 minute nap before picking Dillon up from school. He was good all afternoon/evening and despite having two final papers to write and post for my classes...it wasn't so bad. I managed to get through them and got them up in time. Now I can have two weeks homework free before my next two courses start.
I am going to go back to the SDEC tomorrow morning after I drop Dillon off at school and hopefully I can be seen rather quickly. I guess it depends on how I feel when I wake up, if I am feeling any better then I won't waste the time going. I'm not sure it's just a sinus infection anymore because I had a low-grade fever last night. I've been sick every single month since getting pregnant, for 2-3 weeks at a time.
Have you ever felt that although the end was near, it would never come? That is how I am feeling with this pregnancy. Earlier this evening, Mr gave me a hug and I just started crying. I have become so miserable in the past couple of weeks and it's only getting worse. How much more can my body take of the strain and pain? Will I ever get the energy that I need to get the organizing done in preparation of the baby's arrival? I have so much that I want to do, but I just cannot bring myself to do it physically. Between the pain and constantly being sick...I feel so unprepared even though we have everything we need.
I hope once this Tylenol PM kicks in, I can go to sleep and get some rest. I woke up too many times last night between my fever and having to go pee. Here's to hoping the morning brings a better day for me.
man, being sick is no fun, Ill send out a prayer for ya hoping you feel better soon so you can get done all that needs done!! Hang in there, nobody stays pregnant forever I promise even if it feels that way :)
ReplyDelete