I had a check up this morning, I have gained 9.5 pounds total and the baby's heart rate is 148. The midwife took a minute or two to find it, but that was because she was trying on the wrong side and also the baby was moving like a maniac! Probably the orange juice I had this morning with breakfast.
I also found the perfect puzzle piece necklace to show my love and support for Dillon (as well as other Autistic children in the world). It is Opal, which is ironically Dillon's birth stone, and it is on a 36" sterling silver chain. It is $88, but with $5 shipping it came out to $93 total. It is more than worth it to me, it's such a beautiful piece. I ordered it this afternoon and I will even include a photo.
It is absolutely beautiful and I am really excited.

That is beautiful! Congrats!
ReplyDelete