Although I am fighting off a headache that is practically throbbing in my eye, I wanted to get a blog up tonight. We had another uneventful day. Dillon took a nap and after four days, I was able to take a nap myself. It was very refreshing, I was so tired, I slept about 2.5 hours, maybe a little more. Dillon slept about 3 or so hours himself.
We went to Target after dinner, I thought it would be nice to take him along since he didn't get out of the house today or yesterday. He was good and picked out two shirts for himself. One is Halloween and the other is just a colorful one. I saw a shirt that says "I don't have a mute button" and I absolutely had to buy it because that is so true for him!! I can't wait until he gets to wear it.
As we pulled into our culdesac, I thought I would check the mail. Our neighbor was checking his also and he had their son, Keanu with him. Keanu and Dillon are two peas in a pod, they love playing together and Keanu even can say part of Dillon's name! He's about a year and a half old, but they have fun together. Well Dillon got very upset when he had to say "bye bye" from his carseat in the backseat. It was just after 7:30 pm and Keanu was about to go to bed, besides Dillon goes to bed at 8:30 pm. So there was no way he could go play with Keanu tonight, boy he was not happy. He cried in the car, he cried walking into the house, he cried inside the house, holding onto me. I felt bad, he really really wanted to play with Keanu. Jeremy invited us to the beach tomorrow around 11 am, but that is just before Dillon's lunch time and his nap is at noon. So there's no way we could go that late in the morning. But I am hoping that they can play maybe in the evening or afternoon. I know his sister is arriving tonight for a visit...so we'll see I guess. Dillon and Keanu are just best buds, I love seeing how excited they get when they see each other and play!
Tomorrow I am 19 weeks, a week shy of half way. It's so weird, this pregnancy. I really don't feel like I am pregnant other than being more tired than usual and everything giving me heartburn. I feel kicks once in a while during the days, but they are not so distinct and can't be felt on the outside yet. I know they are kicks because it's the area where baby is and it's definitely not gas. I have an appointment tomorrow so hearing the heartbeat will be reassuring and my ultrasound is just under two weeks away. I've added another girl name to the small list I am making for when we find out the gender, if it happens to be a girl. Since we are not discussing names anymore until we know...I've been making a list so I don't forget the ones I like the most. There's only a couple of boy names that I like and I've already proposed one to Mr. He never said yes, but he didn't say no. So I hope we can use that name if it ends up being a boy. I just want to take Dillon shopping and have him help pick a few things out for his little brother or sister. Well...only if he cooperates of course. He's like his daddy, he doesn't like clothes shopping at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment