Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Get So Emotional, Baby

I haven't been blogging every day as I intended to when I started, but it's been at least every other day. I have been so emotional, hormonal, insert which ever you would like.

I am going to force myself to do a final paper today for one of my classes, both end this coming Tuesday night. I need to do one now and maybe one tomorrow so they are not left for the last minute. I also need to re-do two papers from past weeks in my Research Methods class to improve the grades on them. I've had a hard time balancing motherhood, pregnancy, home, marriage and school. I explained everything to both of my professors and thankfully they have been understanding and are working with me on things. I've got a good grade in my Arts and Humanities class, but Research Methods has been a struggle. The professor suggested re-doing those two papers so help improve my grade. I need 100 more points to ensure that I am passing with at least a 60. That's not what I am capable of, but since hitting the second trimester I barely have the energy to do normal, every day things. Let alone sit and write papers about boring research topics and methods.

Mr works tonight and tomorrow night and then he is off for four days. I am hoping maybe the day we find out the baby's gender (on Tuesday morning) we can go out to dinner that night to celebrate, as a family. It's a reach I am sure...but we'll see. If he doesn't want to then I'll just take Dillon. I'm tired of being stuck in the house because I want to do things as a family and he isn't really interested. I'd go with just Dillon, but it's really too much for me being 20 weeks pregnant and in this heat. Just last night I had to move Boog's carseat over. I wanted to keep it in the middle of the backseat, as it is safer. But with my growing belly and the heat, I can't climb into the backseat anymore to buckle him, put him in, or take him out of his seat. It's getting to be too much, so last night before we went to Target I moved his seat over to the passenger side in the back. That way I can still see him and reach him if need be. The baby will be going in the middle when it comes. I'm really happy that the side seats in the back have the latch system like the middle seat does, that made me 100% more comfortable with moving him so soon. And I already child-locked that door and keep the window locked. He seemed to like it. Although I can't say I am happy with the fact the ac doesn't reach him anymore. At least in the middle I could blow it directly on him when it was hot...now I can't because the passenger seat is in the way.

Enough rambling for today. It's only about 7:30 am and I am still trying to wake up. I couldn't sleep last night, my tummy felt upset and I was restless. I am definitely looking forward to naptime today.

Oh, one more thing. A friend helped me find a girl name to add to my little list, last night. So that was exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment